Thursday, June 3, 2010

high maintenance?????

this guy who barely knows me said "oh you a high maintenance chick"
ok we all have our high maintence moments...for me its when im going out for the
night.

Not only in my everyday life am i not high maintenance but im the opposite i dont do pedi /mani's , i dont do the high retail shopping, i dont make a whole day of mall shopping , but my only vice is shoes!!!! i love SHOES!!! i think i have aT LEAST 10 Pairs that i only wear to go out. its not like im like the black Carrie Bradshaw, but i come pretty close!!

Dont be decieved this sister on on a budget honey.
i used to do m.a.c. and sephoras but now im doing loreal and maybelline but i still look great.
And im far from prissy or unapproachable maybe its what my bff said " your too pretty for him, so he had to say something because he felt intimidated". Maybe...but dont make assumptions about people you dont know!!!
ugh!!







1 comment:

  1. Nothings wrong with coming off as high maintanence! Cause I get that alot too.. but I'm probable the cheapest person in America.

    ReplyDelete