Saturday, May 15, 2010

who you callin' crazy?


ok so i had been having lots of personal issues and decided to seek counseling and do you know what my sister said to me? " only crazy people go see shrinks"
this is a common myth amoung those who've never seeked counseling and i think she needs it too...lol
going to see a therapist has not only opened me up to actually talking about how i feel i tend to not isolate myself so much anymore. For me theres always been a trust factor and i dont mingle well with strangers, im guarded but then i realize i dont let anyone in at all.But going to see ms.finley was the best decision ive made. i wanted to feel comfortable so i chose someone black and a woman (i figure we have that much in common, should be easy)
it wasnt. i felt things i havent felt in years and things i pushed back came to the surface.its a healing process and its hard. I want to change myself for the better and confronting your past is a great way to start a new future.

No comments:

Post a Comment