Saturday, May 15, 2010

looking good naked?

I dont know about anyone else but i dont look at myself naked...i can't.

I'm seeing all these new rolls i didnt have before, my jeans don't fit like they used to, im literally seeing myself in the near future heading towards plus size when i go shopping!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!


being that im an asthmatic i've been on oral steroids for a while now and i keep gaining weight, thus taking me out of my comfort zone,both alone and being with someone.
They say men are visual creatures and with all the goings on in society about being one size and conforming to society's standards of beauty do any of us look good naked in our own eyes?

Are those who seem to be picture perfect feel the same way the average woman feels?

we all have that friend that looks good whatever she wears and cant understand for the life of her why she keeps getting "all this attention"...whatever!
not a hater at all but keeping yourself in shape is a daunting task when genetics or medications has other plans for you.

I know im not a bbw but i sure feel like one..
my solution?
stop complaining about it and do something. i'll keep you posted.


1 comment:

  1. This is true that society has made the "ideal" woman's image a fabled story thanks to photoshop and airbrushing. But as a man I must say that while I enjoy eyecandy, I love mind candy.

    Remain encouraged because a good man will be able to love and appreciate you. I believe that for you as I believe a good woman is out there for me.

    ReplyDelete